Wednesday, November 2, 2016

5.2 Home Theater Setup & Tips Definitive Technology BP-8060ST Marantz AV-7005 Adcom GFA-7000

The article 5.2 Home Theater Setup & Tips Definitive Technology BP-8060ST Marantz AV-7005 Adcom GFA-7000 was originally published on Sam Smith

[undervideobanner] Hey Guys! This is a tour of my home theater setup along with some tips I've found useful. I've had this setup for almost 4 years and have only made minor tweaks over the years. I have a Tributaries T100 power conditioner to help with power surges and it's on almost every system in my home. I absolutely love the unit. I recently upgraded my HT processor from an Emotive UMC-200 to a Marantz 7005 and love the upgrade. I use an Adcom GFA-7000 THX certified power amplifier that is capable of 130 watts RMS to all 5 channels. It provides gobs and gobs of power from its' 41lb chassis. I bought the 5 speakers as a package a few Christmases ago for 00 and it included the two 8060 towers, 2 dipole surrounds, and one 8040 center channel. I cannot recommend these Definitive Technology speakers highly enough. They look elegant, sound HUGE, and still provide minute detail that some of my other system aren't able to resolve as accurately. Not to mention, each Definitive Technology 8060 tower speaker has a built in 300 watt 10-inch subwoofer. For taking up as little floor space as they do, whaling out as much bass as they do, I couldn't imagine a better home theater speaker for a smallish man cave like mine. If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section and that you for watching. Sincerely, The Dutch Sandwich [undervideotext]

from Evolve Home Solutions - Feed http://www.evolvetv.tv/hometheat/5-2-home-theater-setup-tips-definitive-technology-bp-8060st-marantz-av-7005-adcom-gfa-7000/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment